- About Us
- Patient Information
- Contact Us
1. For every year since 2008 we have been awarded the Patient’s Choice Award. We received this award again in 2012. Additionally, we were awarded the Compassionate Doctor’s Award consecutively for the last two years. These awards are in large part due to the excellent team we have had the good fortune to work with.
2. HDRetina has close to 400 positive Verified Reviews on Medrounds.
3. A decade ago, Dr. Dhindsa and his colleague, Dr. Emad Abboud, published findings of a new entity, “Familial Retinal Macroaneurysms,” in the journal Retina while at King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital. Last year we found the genetic mutation responsible for this condition. This publication was presented at the American Eye Study Club in San Diego in the Summer of 2012.
4. We continue to actively participate in the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) through teaching a course on advanced interpretation of fluorescein angiography and editing all 13 volumes of the residency training books. Additionally, Dr. Dhindsa was a key contributor on three AAO committees:
- The Communication Secretariat
- The AAO marketing committee
- The Practicing Ophthalmology Advanced Committee on Education
He was honored at a banquet at the AAO meeting in Chicago in 2012 for five years of service to this committee. This month, Dr. Dhindsa was asked to be an executive member of the AAO-industry education committee. For his contributions to the AAO over his career, Dr. Dhindsa was given the AAO Achievement Award at the last AAO meeting.
5. We are also grateful to a group of local surgeons that nominated Dr. Dhindsa to the Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons, to which Dr. Dhindsa was elected in October 2012.
Dr. Dhindsa is an extremely skilled and gifted surgeon, and also a very caring and compassionate person... I would recommend him to anyone.
Thank you for the report from my eye exam last Friday. You will be the person monitoring my vision. I couldn’t have been happier with my experience at your office on Friday from the minute we walked in the door until we left.